ISO 14001:2015 Implementation and Full Standard Review
This course is for any company that is implementing ISO 14001:2015 to obtain certification or compliance for the first time. In one day we share the proven and simple approach to educate you on the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. We give you the tools and approach to accelerate your program. We get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your certification goal to ISO 14001.
What do you need to know to implement and get certified to ISO 14001:2015?
- The reasoning for having an environmental management system
- The ISO 14001:2015 requirements clause by clause
- An understanding of the ISO 14001 requirements and their intent
- The methods for establishing, implementing, and maintaining an environmental management system
- The way that ISO 14001 can benefit your company
The best value is to bring your implementation team, but this also works for the single champion in a company.
- Review the ISO 14001:2015 requirements clause by clause including:
- Identifying the context of your business and the interested parties
- Identifying environmental aspects and impacts
- Utilizing the process approach with ISO 14001:2015
- Defining a company’s legal and other requirements
- Identifying objectives and implementing processes
- Understanding the purpose and value of ISO 14001:2015 certification
- The road maps to get certified and the certification process.
- The starting point for establishing an environmental management system (EMS)
- The process for your company to obtain certification, including the certification body certification process and timing
- Understand of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for compliance
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the ISO 14001:2015 implementation process
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid and the historical perspective from previous ISO changes
- Understand environmental impacts of a company and determining those that are significant
- Improve the understanding of the team who will establish, implement, and maintain your environmental management system
- Recognize the benefits of ISO 14001:2015 to the company, the community and to our environment